Saturday, June 9, 2012

Further Progress, and yet another domain.

Well I made more progress on cleaning up my digital life.  I spent the day getting caught up on reviewing links from podcasts that I listen to.  I love listening to podcast, but sometimes you can get bombarded with info.  The reason I got behind is because I just started listening to the Mason World: Late Night Internet Marketing Podcast.  I just recently stumbled onto this podcast and found it to be very interesting, because of this I am listening to back episodes.  Good news though, so far all of the links have been value added.  I even picked up another book to read from his podcast, I will have to write a review after I read it. 

In addition, I registered the domain(dm0n.net) that this blog is hosted on.  In my last article, I talked about registering short domain names, this is a continuation of that.  I have been wanting something that was shorter than all of my other domains, but finally took the time to register it.  I wanted the short domains for 2 reasons, one I am starting to use Twitter and second I wouldn't mind using it for a short email address.  Since I had the extra short domain I decided to host this blog on it @ http://blog.dm0n.net.  Remember if you want to register a domain I strongly recommend Namecheap.  Check them out here.  I like Namecheap because they have little to no upsells like other registration companies. 

June 2012 Coupons from Name Cheap:
  • DEDOMAIN will give you discounted FIRST YEAR com/net/org/biz transfers and registrations. This code is limited to 30 domains per customer and is only available for the month of June 2012.
  • BDAYCA has been extended.  Get your .CA new registration for only $8.99 for the first year.  Limited to 10 per customer – offer valid while supplies last.
  • POWERUSER will get you 25% off your first billing cycle for our Premium Hosting Package.

Check out my other Sites:
(Disclaimer: Some of the links contained in this post are affliate links. See the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”)

No comments:

Post a Comment