Thursday, June 7, 2012

My First Google Blog Post

Welcome to my first Google blogger Post. I created this blog because I wanted to introduce myself on this platform. In addition I was looking for a place that I could make posts at an irregular frequency and about off topic things.

Below is my other blog sites, these are updated on a regular basis:

I know that having the above sites does not require me to have a Google blogger profile, however I wanted to have an embassy in Google blogger. The term embassy comes from a recent book I read written by Michael Hyatt.  The book Platform: Get Noticed in a Noisy World discusses how one should create a platform on the web.  A platform is one's place on the web that is used to promote one's self.



Leave a comment and let me know your thoughts if you purchase the book.

(Disclaimer: Some of the links contained in this post are affliate links. See the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”)

..

No comments:

Post a Comment